Monday, September 28, 2009

Let's go to school

Well, today at 10am I visited my school for the first time. I gotta say, there's a really great atmosphere going on there. The classes have a maximum size of about 10 and there are teachers and staff available 24/7! On top of that they all seem to be véry capable and driven, what more could you ask for? Alltough that's all very nice, there are some drawbacks..

My theory lessons start at 3pm, that's all fine. My practical sessions start at 6am.. now that's a whole different story.

Guess I'm just gonna get used to that. Not this week though, my first practical sessions start next week (fiew).

On another note: some guys came by tonight asking me if I wanted to get a drink. They were staying in the block next door and where having a meeting night with all the guys that were on the same course (not mine). I joined them anyway and finally had some more people to talk to. Really a nice bunch.

Did I cook today?



Offcourse I did:
(today, noodles with chinese veg's and some mixed beef)

(yesterday, tortellini with turkey. It didn't tast as I expected it to do though)

No comments:

Post a Comment