Friday, October 23, 2009

Keys to the castle

Mm, a few days without blogging, might happen.
Recap:

Not much worthwhile going on. Trying to keep on top of studying and living in general..
Was planning to take some pictures, but batteries only allow 5 shots after every re-charge, I'm trying to get hold of new ones.

Bought the great "Bob Dylan, no direction home: the soundtrack", recommended!
Bob

Thought I lost the key to my 'castle' yesterday, couldn't find them anywhere (2 minutes before I had to leave, figures). The thing is, if I lose my keys I won't be able to get in for at least an hour (I would probably have to call some accomodation emergency number, even then it would take a while. Service arround here isn't exactly beating any clocks). I would have to cross 2 closed gates, 1 closed hall door, 1 closed flat door, 1 closed room door.. you get the idea.

Note to self: néver lose key.
(Offcourse I found them in an unchecked pocket after some frantic minutes)

Rissotto for four. I'm betting we had our weekly share of vegetables in one day..
(without any vishy things, veggies, there's no point arguing)

No comments:

Post a Comment