Thursday, September 24, 2009

Finally some talking

After shopping for a cell phone that actually works and some kitchen equipment (3 pans at the cost of £3!), I got to work on my first self-made UK supper. As a student with attention for tradition I didn't have a choice but to prepare pasta with red tomato sauce, hard to fail isn't it?

In the evening I finally got to meet some of my fellow classmates (a pre-course meeting at the college's local pub "the mukey pup"). I predict it's gonna be a lot of fun overcoming the language handicaps, all nice guys though. I'm getting kind of tired shouting 'hello' once a day to get a sound reflection of the wall so the meeting was kind of a relief.(I still need to get the hang of those night shots, this was the best one out of 3..)

No comments:

Post a Comment