Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Overwhelming

As I only had been talking to the receptionist today I was in need of some social activity.
Not knowing anyone or anything in the neigbourhood I walked into the nearest pub and tried my first cider ever. Not bad at all! (fiew).
As I sat in the pub I noticed that the urban spoken language isn't what I expected. A lot of quick, muffled sentences spoken with gestures, laughter and real english charisma.. I've got a lot of learning to do, I understood merely half of the conversation.

The suburb I live in consists of mostly black folks. I have no problem with that at all, It's just a strange place to walk arround sometimes.

Did some shopping, did some research, had a lager beer (stella export 4%, it's not really what you expect.. but what did you expect really?), ate a burger with fries (it makes a meal for £2,99, but not twice a week please..), and well, the camera works.

No comments:

Post a Comment